Beads Hut - Canoe Boat Canoer Paddler Kayaker Kayak Dangle Bead for European Charm Bracelets
by Beads Hut
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Sep/12/2017 08:10 PM
PLEASE ENSURING DESIGN BEFORE PURCHASE :)
Item Manufacturer khaosan Rd, BKK
1. Please avoid contacting with the acid and alkali, corrosive substances.
2. Please avoid the collision, so as to avoid surface scratches.
3. Please avoid wearing it when sweating a lot, shower or sleep, etc.
4. Please wipe with soft cloth when cleaning the jewelries.
Bead is a small, decorative object that is formed in a variety of shapes and sizes of a material such as stone, bone, shell, glass, plastic, wood or pearl and that a small hole is drilled for threading or stringing. Beads range in size from under 1 millimetre (0.039 in) to over 1 centimetre (0.39 in) in diameter. A pair of beads made from Nassarius sea snail shells, approximately 100,000 years old, are thought to be the earliest known examples of jewellery jewelry
Beads may be divided into several types of overlapping categories based on different criteria such as the materials from which they are made, the process used in their manufacturing, the place or period of origin, the patterns on their surface, or their general shape. In some cases, such as millefiori and cloisonné beads, multiple categories may overlap in an interdependent fashion.They are good for craft making
Each European style sterling silver charm bead is made by high skilled worker, perfect processing, all handmade, fit perfectly on major brand European chains as well as our very own interchangeable bracelets, necklaces and bangles too.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.