iHealthia Portable Water Flosser Manual Oral Irrigator With Nasal Wash Function
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/22/2018 04:00 PM
Our manual water flosser provides an easy and effective way to support healthy teeth and gum. Using air infusion technology to propel the water stream, it effectively blasts away food debris on and in between your teeth, prevents tartar, soothes sore gums, flushes out tonsil stones, and reduces the formation of periodontitis. Its angled nozzle is also perfect to reach the tonsil crypts and remove tonsil stones or flush out dental cavities. Irrigating teeth and gum is less abrasive than string flossing. You can also add a little mouthwash into the jet for a cleaner feeling. The portable jet flosser also works great with those who have braces, bridges, implants and are unable to floss as effectively. Regular irrigation will assist in the prevention of gum disease and improve your dental and oral hygiene. Always use the irrigator after brushing your teeth.
Benefits of using a portable oral irrigator:
• Removes debris, reduces bacteria, control plagues
• Provides dental flossing
• Improves gum health
• Freshens breath
• Cleanses braces, bridges, crown & implants
• Flushes out tonsil stones
• Reduces the formation of periodontitis
• No batteries, cords, or charging stations is required.
• Super portable and lightweight on travel.
• Easy and safe to operate.
Benefits of using a portable nasal irrigator:
• Convenience to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position.
• Complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience.
• Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
Risk-Free Purchase: 30-day Money Back Guarantee
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.