Activated Charcoal from Coconut, Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cellulose Microcrystalline, DendrobiumOfficinale Kimura et Migo, Resveratrol, Natural SpearmintFlavor, Stevia
How To Use:
1. Wet toothbrush.
2. Dip brush into charcoal powder.
3. Brush gently for 1-2 minutes, paying special attention to stained teeth.
4. Rinse mouth well with water.
-Charcoal can stain grout and fabrics. Protect counters, floors and clothing before using.
- If you have crowns, caps or porcelain veneers, it's possible that activated charcoal may stain them.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use if irritation Occurs.
(1)It should be stored in cool and dryplace. Pleaseavoid direct sunlight and do not expose to any high temperature.
(2)Our teeth whitening powder can remove most of teeth stains from coffee, wine, tea and tobacco.
But this product is not bleach. If your enamel is naturally discolored, this product will not help whiten, but is still an excellent natural daily toothpaste alternative!