AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Accelerator Light, 5x More Powerful Blue LED Light, Whiten Teeth Faster
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Apr/25/2018 11:47 AM
Experience the power of light-activated teeth whitening in the comfort of your own home and get a whiter smile like never before. Teeth whitening lights are proven to help whiten faster and have been used for decades in dental practices across the country. Finally, you can use the same LED light-activated technology without paying a fortune at the dentist!
How to Whiten With A Teeth Whitening Light
This teeth whitening light works best when whitening gel or strips are applied to the teeth first, then shined on (both are sold separate). The light can be tucked just behind the lips so it rests comfortably and shines on the front of your teeth. The light can be used for short whitening sessions of just 10 minutes or up to 45+ minutes, depending on the instructions provided by the teeth whitening gel or strips you use.
For your first use, open the back of the LED light and remove the plastic tab below the batteries. The device will not work if this plastic tab is not removed. Make sure both batteries are face down with the flat side of the batteries facing toward you. Apply whitening gel or strips to your teeth, then put the light into your mouth with your lips over the plastic edges and press the power button. The light will shut off and beep in 10 minute intervals for your convenience. Whiten as long as necessary as directed by the whitening gel or strips you use.
Other Product Information
• Contains 5 built-in LED lights
• Includes (2) 3v lithium button batteries
• Light beam is safe for whitening your teeth daily, with no harmful side effects
• Works best with AuraGlow teeth whitening gel, AuraGlow teeth whitening pen or name brand strips (all sold separate).
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.