Activated charcoal powder teeth, coconut charcoal teeth whitening, iFanze Teeth whitening charcoal powder, dental care whitening products - 100% Natural, No chemical additives, Activated charcoal teet
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/08/2018 10:22 PM
iFanze Natural Active Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
The cocoanut activated charcoal power has the highest adsorption power and the highest effectiveness in removing impurities, superior to bamboo charcoal, gentle and natural enough to be used for consecutive days until your desired whitening is achieved. The charcoal teeth whitening can remove most of teeth stains from coffee, tea, cola, colored food and tobacco, etc. Applicable to those who have yellow stains teeth and dark teeth caused by unhealthy lifestyles, etc. After twice use you will notice a HUGE difference and can not stop showing people what a remarkable change it's made in your smile. Our food-grade ingredients are specially formulated to better protect teeth and gums health, offering a superior & gentle clean oral environment. Definitely worth the buy!
Ingredients: Cocoanut activated charcoal, calcium bentonite clay, organic orange seed oil, organic mint, coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate
How to use
- Make toothbrush slightly wet.
- Remove excess water from brush.
- Dip brush into the charcoal powder.
- Dab off excess powder (a little goes a long way).
- Brush teeth like normal, for 3-5 minutes (dispense with overexertion).
- Rinse mouth thoroughly to remove the charcoal. Spit directly into the sink and use water to keep the sink clean.
- Feel the miraculously refreshing & clean mouth.
-Use only as directed.
-Keep out of reach of children.
-Store in dry place, out of direct sunlight.
-Avoid contacting with eyes.
-Stop using if irritation occurs.
1* Natural Teeth Whitening Powder
1* User manual
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.