YOY Natural Wood Hair Comb - Handmade Antistatic No Snag Brush for Men's Mustache Beard Care Anti Dandruff Women Girls Head Hair Accessory, Peach
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/18/2018 01:11 PM
According to traditional medicine, long term use of a natural wood comb can improve the health of hair and scalp,reduce hair loss and boost your hair growth. A plastic comb can't do that for you.
1. Prevent Bruising or Scraping Your Scalp:Providing a stimulating scalp massage. Much softer & more polished feel than plastic or metal combs.
2. Reduce Frizz: Less frizz and prevent hair breakage from static. Reduce split end damage and hair breakage.
3. Help Stimulate Scalp and Promote Hair Health:The natural wood comb is believed to prompt blood circulation in the scalp and reduce the dandruff, hair loss, itching, headache, and delay the development of grey hair,give your hair a shiny and lustrous look.
4. Natural Aroma Fragrance:The natural, woodsy aromatic scent of the comb will last forever,it is helpful to reduce tension and help relaxation.
5. Unique: The color of wood can change under different circumstances.This beautiful handmade comb may be less precise than a machine-made one, but each of our combs is unique.
How to Maintain Your Comb
Its natural texture and color are almost different for each comb.
Avoid throwing,bending and high temperature.
Don't put it in the Sun longer exposure.When exposed to different temperature and light,the wood may darken in color.This is also a natural phenomenon and special characteristic of wood. Keep it in a ventilated environment.
Simply wipe off the comb and store it in a ventilated area.Never use water to clean Sandalwood Combs. Instead, use natural oils like jojoba oil or Camellia oil to clean them.
When used and handled with care, your durable Green Sandalwood Brush will accompany you for a lifetime.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.