Ty.Hermenlisa 18" Silky Straight Micro Rings Hair Extensions 100% Real Virgin Remy Human Hair Fusion Stick I Tip Extensions, 50strands/Pack, 30g, Light Chestnut Brown(#8)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/20/2017 02:34 PM
At Ty.Hermenlisa, we are committed to ensuring that every customer is satisfied. Your full satisfaction can be achieved by the following care tips. First and foremost, always check the extension before installation to find if any problem with the hair.
If you detect any problems, contact us immediately. If there are no problems with the hair within the first 2 weeks, it can be assumed that the hair is fine. If problems arise after 2 weeks, the problem does not lie in the hair or workmanship. But still feel free to contact us and we will try to help you resolve your situation.
Hair care tips:
1. Have hair extensions professionally applied by a trained stylist experienced in hair extensions
2. Although the extension is made of real human hair, it is not receiving nutrients from the scalp like our own hair. The more you use heat on it, the shorter the life span of your hair. We cannot guarantee that the hair will remain silky if you use dryer, flat or curling iron. We recommend you always try them on a lock of hair first to ensure they will not damage your extensions. Use a thermal heat protection solution when styling hair. Do not flat iron or apply excessive heat to the bond itself. It was installed with heat! The best temperature for using a flat or curling iron is from 260 degrees Fahrenheit to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Once beyond 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the hair will get dry, split easily, even worse the hair will get fire
3. Although you can but it is not recommended that you perm, tint, bleach or cellophane the extensions since they have already been bleached or colored during the production process. If you perm, tint, bleach or cellophane the hair, you will do it at your own risk. We do not guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered
4. When washing and rinsing the hair, always wash it going in a downward motion. Do not scrub hair aggressively. Use your fingers in a horizontal motion between wefts to clean your scalp
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.