Musegetes Synthetic Lace Front Wig Designed in California. The advantages of Musegetes Synthetic lace front wigs : 1.
Musegetes Synthetic lace front wigs are made by Half Hand Tied , when you wear it and part your hair, the wig looks very natural, like the hair is growing from the scalp, it is therefore better and looks more realistic than ordinary wigs, once you wear them, the create a flawless, natural and invisible hairline. 2.
Musegetessynthetic Lace front wigs are fabulous because they give the impression that the hair is growing from one's natural fringe line, their design is such that you are able to style your hair away from your face.Musegetes synthetic lace front wig can change your look without damaging your own hair. 3.
Synthetic lace front wig can be curled, braided or even twisted , and you can make an assortment of looks from one wig, however they are easily damaged without a maintenance especially if it is worn regularly. How To Washing Synthetic Lace Front Wigs:
1. Soak the hair gently with mild conditioning shampoo in warm water.
2. Rinse the hair in warm water towards to the same direction.
3. Brush the hair gently in a downward from top to end.
4. Lay flat the hair and leave it natural air dry. How to Storage Synthetic Lace Front Wigs:
The best way is on a wig stand or mannequin, also you can store it in a hair net and plastic bag.
Please note wigs should be placed in a cool dry space.
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.