The kit comes with a pink-black colored plier,2 hair hooks and 600pcs micro rings . An useful DIY kit for feather hair andstick I tip hair!
1. Partyour hair into four sections - from front to nape of the neck and ear to ear.This makes it easier to work a section at a time. Use hair clips to hold eachsection in place and out of the way.
2. Beginning with a backsection, divide out, about an inch of your hair. You can make your dividinglines parallel from the center of your head.
Divide each 1 inch line into smaller sections. These smaller parts are eachgoing to be fitted with an extension.
3. Take one of the smallportions of your hair, twist it and pass it through a loop that has a stringand an attached micro ring. Now take the pre-tipped hair extension and passinto the micro ring tube.
4. Slide the micro-ring closeto your scalp and close it with the closer tool. Once it's flattened, the hairextension becomes firmly attached to your own hair.
5. Follow the same setps witheach portion of your hair until you have covered the areas you want.