8A Brazilian Virgin Hair 4Pcs Lot Brazilian Body Wave Unprocessed Human Hair Weave Remy Hair 16 16 16 16 Inches
by GEM BEAUTY SUPPLY
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh May/21/2018 09:06 AM
GEM Beauty Hair-The United States Trustworthy Brand. We have NOT AUTHORIZED any other sellers to sell our products. GEM Beauty Hair Allowed Only.
Material: 100% real human hair, virgin hair.
Quality: no shedding, no tangle, no lice, can be straightened, curled.
Size: 10-30 inch available.
Color: Black color 1B, can be dyed and bleached.
Texture: Straight, Water Wave, Loose Wave, Body Wave, Deep Wave, Curly With Lace Closures, and so on
Q1: How to differentiate human hair and synthetic hair
AHuman hair has natural protein. it is easy to tell by burning and smell: human hair will be ash, which go away after pinching. it smells foul while burning. and the human hair will show white smoke. But synthetic hair will smells a sticky ball after burning and show black smoke. Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hairs and split ends but it is normal and not a quality problem.
Q2: What kinds of the hair care products should I use
ATreat this hair just as it was your own hair, Use good quality shampoo and conditioner regularly. Leave the hair get dry naturally, do not use hair dryer too much. You could also use gel or hair spray to keep its wavy.
Q3: How to take care of the hair
1. Wash the hair regularly.
2. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist it.
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to the sun.
5. Comb hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush.
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
7. Hair may tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.