Automatic Curling Iron,Professional High-Tech Ceramic Curling Wand New Hair Styler Styling Tools (White)
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Feb/01/2018 01:40 AM
Color: Rose Red, White
How to use:
1. Press ON/OFF button for few seconds, the indicator light starts blinking, which means it is heating now.
2. When the flashing light stops flashing, it is already rising up to 230C. It's time to curl your hair.
3. ENSURE THE OPENING OF THE CURL CHAMERB IS ALWAYS FACING TOWARD YOUR HEAD, then place 1/2 - 1 inch wide(no more than 3 cm) section of your hair into the center of the curl chamber, and press the landing gear softly, then hair will be automatically drawn into the curl chamber and starts to work.
4. The curler makes a high pitched "beep" at the first time, which means hair is being curled. Waiting a few seconds, when you hear a series of QUICK "beep-beep-beep-beep" prompt, that's the time to loosen the handle. Be sure to listen to these, the timing is perfect.
1.Before straightening, the washed hair should be completely dry and combed thoroughly. Otherwise, you will take much more time to curl or straighten them. And the result might be not as you expected.
2.The appliance should be only used for the styling of the natural hair. If you use it on the synthetic or artificial hair, it may cause spontaneous combustion. Please keep this point in mind.
A.Ensure the opening of the curl chamber is always facing towards your face. Otherwise, it's easily to be tangled. Please notice the warning signs on the product.
B.To use select a portion of hair that is no longer than ten inches and no wider than your finger, which can give you a perfect curl.
Our Long-Term Pursuit Is To Bring You:
-Great Products With Good Quality and Price
-Good Service: FBA Stock, Local Fast Delivery, Service Guarantee
-One-year Replacement,Two-year Warranty
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.