Baby Bandana Drool Bibs 8 Pack for Boys and Girls Soft Organic Cotton With Snaps for Teething Drooling Feeding Unisex Baby Shower Gift Newborn Registry Gift Set Burp Cloth (Black White Stars Cloud)
by Lil Dandelion
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/11/2018 10:32 AM
Are you fed up with ...
- Bibs that are just boring with no style and doesn't complement your kid's cute outfit
- Bibs that aren't absorbent enough and left your kid's wet and lead to chaffed skin and rashes
- Bibs with velcro that doesn't stay on, irritates your kid's skin, and even damage your favorite pieces of clothing in the laundry
- Bibs with hard plastic backing that just isn't comfortable and bunch up all the time
- Bibs that look just too babyish when your toddler is still drooling at preschooler age
Simply and easily snap on our bandana bib to perfectly fit kids from 3 - 36 months. Teething babies who constantly drool are so sweet, yet their clothes get all wet and uncomfortable leading to chaffed skin and rashes. Now your baby can be comfortable and happy with this exquisitely soft 100% Organic Cotton bibdana.
We traded Velcro with snaps that let you perfectly and securely fit the scarf bib to your baby, then adjust the size as she grows. Two nickel free snaps make it easy to put the bib on or take it off.
Our special heart shape cut design allows our bandana bibs to lay flat around kid neck; doesn't bunch up like other triangle bibs. The thick fleece backing keeps skin dry. Baby can wear it for hours without discomfort or harm. Easy to clean for repeated, sanitary use.
Apart from the impressive practicality of Lil Dandelion bandana drool bibs, they give your baby a real sense of style. Your child will stand out in any room as the best dressed baby - in addition to just naturally being the cutest.
So Click the "Add to Cart" Button at the Top Right of this Page and Your Baby will be Dry, Comfortable, and Drooling in Style!
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.