Microfiber Car Wash Large Cleaning Mitt, Premium Scratch / Lint Free Korean Yarn, Different from Chemical Guys / Meguiars Chenille Lambswool Scratch-Free Sponge Glove For Car, SimpleSweet wash N scrub
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Aug/02/2017 04:12 AM
CRUCIAL: Do Not Buy Another Mitt Until You've Read This
Here are the two main problems with mitts currently sold in the market. Unless your drive a Ram, or vehicles of hard and thick paint, you are scratching whenever you use them to scrub against the surface. On top of that, after wiping only a fractional of panel, your fingers start to ache or the mitt slips off because of the added weight of soap water. With those common cheapos, you might be better off getting a piece of cloth instead. Be very picky about what mitt you'll use.
Bullsh*t Proof Hard Facts about WASH N'SCRUB
• Outperforms any type of mitt when it boils down to capturing particles
• Most mitts are not made for delicate car exterior, especially that of Luxury makes or Japanese cars. This mitt is suitable for MB G Class's black paint, one of the softest paint out there.
• Absorbs liquid far better than conventional mitt, go ahead and try it!
• Easiest to Use: Tested 20 different mitts in the market before its development. Improved design for comfy and effective scrubbing
Effective Rinsing Method with WASH N'SCRUB
Prepare a bucket of wash solution and a second bucket of plain water to rinse your mitt.
• Dunk you mitt in the solution bucket to pick up the suds and liquid.
• Choose an area you want to clean - front, rear, sides, or windows/windshields. The idea is to clear one section at a time. Then scrub!
• Dunk the mitt into the rinse bucket to loose debris that it picked up. Swish around and wring it.
• Repeat the process until you've covered all the areas.
What customers say after experiencing our line of products, "Just received the fourth SimpleSweet product I've purchased. Like always, better than advertised." [by JR2002]
We do our best to ensure you 100% satisfaction. Are you looking for a reliable mitt that lasts forever?
Then, scroll up, click on "Add to Cart". You've just made a smart choice!
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.