Microfiber Car Duster, 24 Inch For Car Exterior Interior Cleaning, SimpleSweet Dust Meister, Model No. California Car Duster Original Brush X, Part No. Duster for Car
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jul/04/2017 05:18 AM
Not everyone is an obsessive clean freak..
But, when dust and small particles stick to your car and solidify, it is impossible to completely remove them without damaging paint.
That's why, it's CRITICAL to dust off regularly. It only takes 2 minutes with the right duster.
MICROFIBER VS COTTON
Why duster manufacturers are shifting from cotton to duster
A cotton mop requires wax or chemical treatment so that dirt clings to it. Otherwise, a cotton mop just moves around dirt without lifting them off from surface.
Unless constantly applied with treatments, it's as useless as a giant piece of rag.
Think about this...
Buy after buy of the treatment because your duster won't work without it No way! That's why car care experts are turning away from cotton made dusters...
NOT EVERY MICROFIBER DUSTER IS THE SAME!
Unless it's an established brand with a proven line of microfiber products, most manufacturers outsource cheap Chinese microfiber yarn. The microfiber yarn must be designed from a manufacturer with accumulated static technology that effectively captures dust and dirt. Microfiber is washable as it doesn't require chemical treatment, but cheap microfibers lose ability to collect small particles after a couple of washes!
That's why smart consumers would get a duster from a brand with established line of microfiber products.
About Dust Meister
• Top quality South Korean microfiber superior to any fabric in capturing particles
• Cushion Grip: hands won't sore after long use. Never gets too hot/cold in extreme weathers
• No toxin/chemical
• Easy Storage: Shove it in! No Need for Zipping!
Washing and Care Tips
• Numerously WASHABLE and hang dry (initial performance maintained!)
• Do not use softner or bleach
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.