Bubble Gum Pink Cardstock - 12 x 12 inch - 100Lb Cover - 25 Sheets
by Clear Path Paper
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Jan/23/2018 06:55 PM
Thank you for considering Clear Path Paper's Bubble Gum Pink Cardstock - 12 x 12 inch - 100Lb Cover - 25 Sheets for your craft project.
You'll find our paper works well for scrapbooking, card making, and other paper crafts.
This Cardstock is Solid Core
Solid Core means no white center. Cut it, tear it, rip it any way you want and ALL of the cardstock will be the same color.
Some cardstock is white core, some use a colored core that doesn't match the top and bottom of the sheet, but this Cardstock is solid color from top to bottom.
Our careful attention to detail, means consistent results for your projects
Sheet to sheet, pack to pack, year to year, our colors remain the same. Our careful manufacturing results in consistent colors for you.
And, our color scans are as close to exact as can be. Careful attention to detail makes our color swatches the most accurate available.
In the Spring of 2017 we worked hard to improve how our product is represented here so that you can be confident in your purchases, and we believe our swatches are the best available.
Clear Path Paper cardstock is offered in a variety of thicknesses.
Read the information below to determine the weight that is best for your project.
65LB Cover to 80LB Cover
• Medium weight paper used by crafters - great for scrapbook pages and card making
• Easily cuts in most die cutters
• Similar to the thickness of a regular greeting card
• Generally printable in laser and ink jet home printers
Heavier Weight 100lb to .012" to .024"
• .012" thick is commonly called "poster board"
• .024" thick is extra thick or heavyweight
• Pre-score before folding, to avoid cracking on the fold or uneven folding
• Will not print in most home printers.
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.