PerfectPure Water Filter, Compatible with Samsung DA29-00003G, DA29-00003F, DA29-00003A, DA29-00003B models - NSF 42 Certified - Made in the USA - 1 pack
Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Apr/21/2018 08:25 PM
The Perfect Pure DA29-00003G Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter will leave you with cleaner, clearer, great tasting water and ice.
Activated Carbon Technology improves water quality without removing beneficial minerals.Reduces chlorine, odor contaminants and particulate.Water flow rate meets or exceeds OEM filter specifications. Also replaces the following filters:
Samsung Part Numbers: DA29-00003B, DA29-00003G, DA29-00003H, HAFCU1, HAFCUI, HAFIN1/EXP, HAFIN2
Aftermarket Part Numbers: CLCH103, WF289, WSS-1, RWF1010, SGF-DSB30, FMS-1, HDX-FMS-1, EFF-6011A, ES-1
How To Install Your Filter:
1. Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and turning to the left about 1/4 turn
2. Apply the month sticker (included) to the cartridge as a reminder to replace the filter with 6 months and remove red cap
3. Align unlabeled side of filter with the indicator line so that it can be inserted into the filter cover
4. Turn the cartridge 1/4 turn to the right to lock it into place - you will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line
5. Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system
6. Press and hold ice type and child lock button simultaneously to reset filter indicator if your fridge has one
7. Flush new cartridge by dispensing water for about 5 minutes. Your refrigerator manufacturer recommends dispensing at least 2 gallons of water to remove trapped air from the water line and discharging any loose charcoal sediment.
8. If your refrigerator is equipped with a water filter indicator light, press and hold the "Filter" or "Reset" button for 5 seconds or longer. (Reset procedures may vary, see your refrigerator manufacturer's website for model specific reset instructions.)
Latest products for Price Comparison
* The prices and shipping costs may have changed since the last update. It is technically not possible to update the prices in real time. The time of purchase on the Website of the seller is used as the reference.