Prices may incl. VAT *
Last refresh Mar/23/2018 05:04 PM
Wait! Before you order an IceSurrender, are you sure it's a frozen waterline that's your issue? Quick Test: - Insert a 8-12" zip tie in to the dispenser tube. - Inserts fully = no frozen line. - Doesn't insert fully = frozen line
IceSurrender - Frozen Water Line Tool
from Grace Appliance
Thaws a frozen water line in just seconds! What is it?
Designed by an appliance repairman (Grace Appliance), IceSurrender Frozen Water Line Tool is specifically designed to be THE fastest method to thaw a frozen water line for a refrigerator water dispenser. IceSurrender allows you to squirt hot water directly on the ice that is blocking your frozen dispenser water line.
• No hair dryers required!
• No disassembly of your refrigerator or special tools required.
• Extra long tubing allows more than enough length to reach any dispenser ice blockage on your refrigerator.
• Very small diameter tubing designed to fit inside ANY dispenser water line tube.
• Perfect companion tool for WR49x10173 dispenser tube heater install - allowing you to get your water working immediately without having to wait for the heater to thaw the line. Why can't I just use tubing from the hardware store?
• Most hardware stores will not carry tubing small enough to fit inside your dispenser tubing.
• Our tubing is a special order small diameter tubing which is then heat fitted on to the tool's curved tip.
At IceSurrender, we hear often of others having bought a similar (looking) product and were sorely disappointed when it did not do the job for them. The reason? It isn't IceSurrender. This is the exact reason why IceSurrender exists. There isn't another device that does what we offer. You've found it.
We have taken the headache out of trying to find the right materials and assembly!
Amazon Prime customers (and orders over $25) get Free Shipping!